Wednesday, August 6, 2008

when someone promised but they actually don't~

i wonder why they must treat me like a stranger??
when they promised you something, they never mark their words

and i hate it the most when they say
1) you no balls ah??
2) you no guts ah??
3) you got *puss see*??
4) you scared your secret other people know ah??
5) you scared she hate you ah??

oh my gosh mannn!!! i tell you guys my stuff is not for you to blackmail me or threaten me
when you promised not to let 3rd person know, there's always 4th or 5th ppl know. that means the time you telling something, you tell them in a group and not individual...that's why you still "keep" your promise by not telling the THIRD PERSON. have you think on my side or think for her??

i like her....so?? must you tell the whole world?? that's why sometimes ppl prefer to keep their own stuff, not to say they dun treat you as a friend but you're not trustworthy!!! when you like a girl, you just HANG IT on your mouth... eventhough you're messaging her everyday everynight, does that means you have chance being her boy friend?? not to be mean but that's the fact. when you like someone you dun need to tell everyone. same goes to me, who i like is my business la, you must spread the news like a news reporter meh?? sometimes you say : how you know?? maybe she likes you le?? but why you din think about what IF she dun like me?? my chance might be high physically, but it's not high at all. sometimes i really feel that you're jealous. or somehow wanna break me down or wan me to malu in front of ppl. have you think for the girl that you like or i like?? when you like someone, doesn't mean she must like you back !! once she dun bother you, you're cursing her like mad, as if she killed your parents or make you mandul, cannot have father's day anymore. when you really like someone, dun expect anything in return, she's still replying consider good d, what else you're expecting?? message you and say she loves you?? wanna marry you?? wanna be with you forever??

i really dun like it when you guys treat this like nothing. it might hurts her or me in either physically or mentally. most of the time ppl EMO because of the surrounding, everyone is so random, morning they promised you something, at night already break the promise. or happy in the morning, at night like exam get 0. why why why!!?!?!?!? why must you tell someone?? if you cannot keep secret tell me la, i won't tell you anymore. dun promise me like you're being the one who willing to listen my problems and concern me or really comfort me when i'm down or whatever. it hurts even more. people is saying you liking someone doesn't mean you must say someone else back right?? because everyone knows you don't care what the girl think or you dun think. that's why ppl around are playing a fool on you. you can just shout in the class who you like. i really care a lot, because i dun wan her to hate me like how the others did.

maybe you're feeling proud, you have guts, you have balls, you're a man, you're a gentleman or you're brave to admit you like her in front of everyone. but did you ever thought of her feelings?? you're liking her is not equals to you're coupling with her. and same goes to me, i'm liking her doesn't mean i'm coupling with her. we can still be friends~ dun try to destroy the relationship please, i'll get a right time to tell her. like the previous case....you still din learn your lesson huh?? she's hating me so much now... because you told her i like her before i tell her on my own. and maybe she's thinking i talk to/chat with/seeing her is i'm trying to get close to her or rather stalking her. now i dun even have the chance to talk to her. it's not i dun dare, even if i talk to her, she got no response at all. what else you wan me to do?? yell at her?? that's impossible. because i know that i like her doesn't mean she need to like me back.

*I PUT MY BOTH KNEE ON THE FLOOR, BEGGING YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE BOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE. I GUESS I WON'T TELL YOU ANYTHING ANYMORE. BUT JUST IN CASE I REALLY CANNOT FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK WITH. PLEASE REALLY PROMISE ME SINCERELY WITH YOUR HEART AND NOT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT. PLEASE !! PLEASE !! PLEASE !! I DUN WAN TO END UP LIKE THE PREVIOUS CASES*

No comments: