Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blame or to be blamed?

today is the 5th day of holiday and it's my 3rd day of having tuition.

the day started with my waking up late. haha, set alarm 7am but woke up at 730...=.=" totally can't hear the alarm. haha my mom woke me up as usual lo....
in the office, i took a short nap somewhere around 8am~9am...haha my teacher called me and say today's tuition for my class still on, but for her other classes all cancelled.

around 1045am, a friend of mine called me and say my class cancelled also, and ask me to inform everyone. i thought teacher told him last min, then i ask him to confirm with teacher. 10 mins later he called me again and say it's a confirm cancel d. so i inform almost half class of mine and he inform the other half. failed to contact 2 ppl, and we actually forgot another person. so sorry brother!! you always absent in tuition until i almost forgot bout you. XD

after that, this forgotten friend called me, why we ALL din go tuition?? our class din cancel. haiz

haiz, end up, luckily teacher is replacing it back.

when i call
forgotten friend : keep scolding like no one care, and whatever i said, he also reply it's not an excuse and bla bla bla
the one who informed me : keep saying, blame me la blame me la

end up i was so angry and upset. why it ended this way!!

this forgotten friend should thank me cause he got an extra class !! and he's like saying all that because it's my fault.

and the other guy asked me to STFU because i'm not in that kind of situation.

i keep wonder and wonder. what's the worst situation he could ever be in?

keep saying until like ppl din face problems before. everyone faces problems ok? and this is just a small matter, you wan everyone to hate you?? ppl scold you for your good. can't you take it as a lesson? must think that ppl hate you or what so ever?? ppl is telling your mistakes because they CARE FOR YOU. dun just simply scold you. if they really dun care, they won't even bother to scold you. what for wasting their energy and saliva?? think la PLEASE !!!!

you just keep saying bout yourself. did you think how guilty am i ? and did you think on my side?? you think you're the only one to be blamed ah?? i know my mistake by not confirming it with teacher. but you should know too. if you really continue this way, it's very hard for you to succeed in life mann. even if you succeed, you won't get any true friends. i'm serious and trying to give you advice. if you dun care, dun bother, i can do nothing else. i did my best to help you. sorry to say that, i'm not thinking i'm the best or what so example to follow, just learn from mistake please. keep blaming ppl or yourself is not a way.

if you wanna blame me, just blame la. i know my mistake. but please la, forgotten friend~ dun simply scold me like shit can or not?? it's not 100% my fault, aiyo!!

why life have to be so complicated??

No comments: