Friday, August 1, 2008

Omg, what a bad day~ T_T

sob sob sob, everything doesn't go well today, what i've planned doesn't go like what i've planned. i think i'm managing kinda well but still need others' assistance. haiz~ my mom was too busy until she forgot to put my bag in her office =(

i'm late for 40 minutes!! for the 1st tuition and late for 30 minutes!! for 2nd tuition..=.=" 1st tuition was late because i'm waiting for mom's staff to come back and let me take my stuff from the car and he fetched me there but there's a jam so i'm late lo~ haiz haiz haiz 40 minutes, miss out how many things mann... the 2nd tuition!! OH MY GOSH!!!! me and my friend took a cab and we got conned !!! ss2~ss17 which the track around 3km cost us RM7 !!! my friends took a cab from curve ~ ss17 also RM6.80 only...grrr forgot to take down the cab number! guys, becareful when you take cab, if the price raising fast, either stop instantly or ask for the reason. just now my friend ask the cab why the metre running so fast he cannot answer, end up he charged us RM5 !! it's obviously a scam already!! haizz, so unlucky today

that's all i guess, a short and simple post bout my luck today, haha.....laugh with all you want if that would makes you happy =P

No comments: