Monday, September 22, 2008

Sms is a better way??

sms aka short messaging service. ok, few friends of mine said sms is a better way to chat. which i thought so also. cause when you sms, you can't hear or feel the tone of voice which shows the emotions of the person you're communicating. which i think will avoid lots of arguement?? heh i've been messaging for months everyday, my keypad also loose d, today sms half way the keypad come out >.< which my RM160 phone already lasted for 2 years and 4 months d. heh i'm happy with my phone because it can sms fast and i dun need to wait when deleting messages. just that i need to delete 1 by 1 or all at 1 shot. haha

ok, back to sms but not my phone, haha. when i sms, sometimes can feel the person's emotions la. but at least he/she won't explode so easily and blast all the languages to me at 1 shot. they reply slowly expressing their thoughts and feelings, and i'm really bad at talking/comfort by talking. so i prefer to sms lo, many ppl think i'm shy/chicken/no guts or whatever la, but i think i will make things worse if i called them, although they say : you never try, how you'll know the result?? you never know what they're thinking. sometimes, i somehow feel that once i press that send button, i can let go the responsibility, whether they replying me or not also nothing much affected. BUT i think sms is a better way for me to comfort ppl lo, heh =) at least they won't hear my retard voice. which i'm bad at talking.

for those ppl i dun talk much in school or face to face, i can really chat a lot with them using sms. and once again, some ppl ask me to call them. haiz, does calling really matters?? i dun really know because sms always save the day of theirs. why i dun talk to them? A : my english not really good and my chinese isn't good as well. haha so i duno which language to communicate. A2: i'm nervous, which i can hardly control myself from shivering. my lips and legs are shaking like mad. i admit it k? A3 : i'm really bad at giving reaction/responses, even if you talking to me, you'll see me look some other direction every few seconds. because when i look into your eyes, i really duno how to give responses. so dun force me to call anyone until i got the confident to call them on my own k? thank you for your understanding.

No comments: