Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's never been easy for me

if you notice, haha, i'm thinking something all the time... somehow i think that if i'm thinking something i won't waste my time even i'm walking on the road... =) i used my brain fully until i'm so free to calculate the cars and traffics on the road.

everyone around me always teach me what to do and what i should do until i'm like this now. heh. ppl always teach me dun bully girls, dun scold girls, dun beat girls, until now... i really appreciate what they taught me. made me such a good boy now.. haha if i'm really stubborn that time, i really duno what am i gonna be now cause last time in kindergarden i always bully girls, they hit me, i hit them back =) haha.... now it's impossible for you to see me beat girls mann. if i beat, that means i need someone to bring me back to my positive side... haha

ok, today i did a very very good thing. i changed my friend's room into a study room. haha ...before this really cannot study... haha.... clothes like mountains in the room, dust like carbon dioxide, all around the room. haha time to study =P

that's all for now..

good luck to everyone's trials =P

No comments: