Monday, September 1, 2008

lolz, what a lucky day of mine

haha, today!! i got bitten by a dog !! sob sob

at first it just barking at me, then it bite me !! maybe the owner scolded him because of me, then he bo song me and bite me!! hahaha dogs are like humans, they have feelings too...i wonder why got ppl have pets when they dun like pets....

ok, after i got bitten, i tried to understand dogs more... so i went to search for some articles... =) got 1 article really made me felt better, haha...

it written : when the owner tamed his/her dog to bark at strangers, it will bark at anyone no matter the person is good or bad ones, and if when it's barking, the owner shout at it, it will have the tendency to bite the stranger.

so, same like the top one, maybe the dog bo song me!! haha cause the owner scolded him because of us. heh and because i'm at the front, that's why i got bitten. haha. ok, after that when i'm sitting in her room, the dog like very active and keep walking around, haha... then i notice he's quite tired lo, the other 2 keep talking, then i try to make the dog sleep lo.. heh and he really sleep !! haha, at first i ask him to sit, using my hand not my mouth....somehow my hand's movement made him sat down, haha. then i try to change a bit, to make him lie down and sleep, it really lie down and sleep. wakkakaka

i duno why, since young always got small kids laugh at me de.... when i'm trying to be serious and scolding them, they always laugh at me. do i have a funny face when i'm serious?? a few friends of mine also laugh when i'm serious. i really hope i can help ppl de lo, i'm trying my best to tell them almost everything. i did my best la !! sometimes really heart pain and feels like crying when no one really cares what i'm talking. when i talk, they say ok ok ok ok, few days later, repeating the same thing again and again.

duno what to blog, moodless, aha not moody but duno why no mood....=P

No comments: