Saturday, September 20, 2008

haiz~

gerak gempur on 18th & 19th September....

did my science badly and pd ok ok lo

both subject until din study at all.....haha but my science paper 1 improved 3 marks..=.=" teacher say much more easier but i manage to get 3 more corrects than trials only.... 3 careless....or else 41....the other 9 really duno answer....tembak = wrong....haiz haiz.... teacher gave me her reference book yesterday....she really wanted me to get A1 for my science.....somehow felt i've disappointed her... sob sob

bout pd...i'm impress when i can answer it better than trials since trials i got study and i din study for this gerak gempur.... haha.... pd....memorize subject....i'm good at memorizing memories but not words...sobz bad or good memories forever stay in my mind... so i can choose to be happy or suffer lo....but most of the time suffering cause bad memories always stronger than good memories if i'm in bad mood. sob sob

really disappoint myself....exam din do well, create problems somemore... dammit

staying so far really not convenient, wanna go where also cannot, if drive car waste petrol somemore, haiz haiz.... not to say i can drive d but still~ argh....

No comments: