Thursday, September 18, 2008

have i gone bad for a day??

i'm glad that you talked to me today, you let me know how childish i was.

everyone in this whole wide world has their own friends. in any relationships there is always one word 'trust'. if one of your friend share with you one or more of his/her secrets, that means he/she trust you and you shouldn't betray this trust he/she has in you. friends should always be there for each other. you should always be a good listener and try to console them or giving useful advises if they need to share their problems or feelings with you. friends should always respect and be frank to each other. this is important because this could prevent any misunderstandings between each other. you should always feel proud whenever your friends are doing well instead of being jealous. you should always forgive and forget each other's wrong doing instead of harbouring the feeling of hatreds. all humans being need friends. friends are important because they can lighten our burdens,be good listener to our problems,a shoulder to lean on or give us a helping hand.

i'm so evil, i've destroyed the trust you got in me. seriously, when i stay your house, i din plan anything. until the day, i was super down until i feels like destroying things. i even made him and the sister argued. and i told her something bad bout you. ya, maybe i've gone bad for a day. just 1 day, i destroyed everything. the trust, the bond, the memories, the reputation, the impression, the thoughts, everything destroyed in my hand in just a day. i dun ask for forgiveness because i know i'm way too over and ridiculous. but thanks, you willing to come over and talk to me. i already expressed whatever was in my mind. now it's all cleared. i'm so so so no mood on that day, + some motivations, i did something really bad huh? sorry dude. i din expect i'm that kind of lousy person who will be controlled by emotions. anyway, it's all over. today i've answered all your questions honestly. but you say you'll strengthen yourself to fight me if i really wan to play, obviously i dun wish for you do that. in fact, i really hope you'll strengthen yourself to fight the future but not me. but if fight me really can make your results improve, i dun mind. all i wanted for so long is you to change. the 2 weeks are not fake. i really wish you learn something. 2 weeks not long but not short either, the memories in between will stay in my mind forever. you doubt me because i really did something bad that spoilt your impression on me. only 1 day, i did those things. not for long.

if you would trust me for the last time, i have to tell you, i have no plans at all but just a big mistake i did on that day. i dun do things continuously just to finish 1 thing. just like studies, i won't waste hours on the book just to make myself satisfy on my own result. i'll do it fast and simple. you've seen how i studied. i hate planning also, that's why my essays are so messy and lack of points. cause i dun plan. it's up to you to believe me or not. just dun wan everyone to fight because of something. of course i dun expect you to forgive me now and 100%. but just hope your anger/doubt will go off and the trust will be back as the time passes.

i'm sorry for whatever i've done. this will be the one and only one and the last mistake i do. good luck for your exam

it's never too late

No comments: