Saturday, September 6, 2008

A memorable day~

woohoo, today went out for a movie "Money not enough II", really love it... i learnt lots of lessons from this movie...

ok, a few friends of mine can't really understand the movie because like 60% of the time they speak hokkien !! yar!! hokkien !! i love the way they speak mann, my hokkien i can't speak so well...haha and that yan yan(in the movie), she speak hokkien really funny...i wish to have such a wife also la, she's so understanding and love the husband so much, i really wish there's someone outside can love me so much and care for me that much. but of course, i won't allow her to sacrifice for me la, go in to jail for 1 year and the license kena charged. what kind of husband is that !! haha, and i can't believe i actually cried in the movie... really touching... seeing that 3 sons made me thought of a few friends of mine....how they treated their parents even there's nothing wrong... haiz duno why such people exist also, do they even think for the family?? it's their mother wei, one and only one. forever is their mother also ma, why they treated their mother like rubbish, 1 put her outside toilet, 1 put her inside toilet !! i was like wtf seeing they all doing that wei. but duno la... it's a REALITY show ma, many family also like that de.

got a part of the movie come out one hokkien song, i really like that song. and my mood also changed because of that song, my friend looking me with some kind of weird look, like omg!! you know how to sing hokkien songs?? haha, and i told him i can understand 5 languages fully and some part of 3 languages. muahahaz total 8 le....gg le?? muahahahahz

wish i can still hang out like this after spm cause i kena NS !! sobz haiz haiz....NS !! haha, dun really hate it but dun really like it either... haha anywayz, it's my fate getting in NS...so what to do?? just have to follow lo.... for so many years i still believe in everything happen for a reason... haha.... secondary school life and living at people's house made me learnt lots of things and know how to think better now =P thanks for everything, thanks to everyone that appeared and those who supported me all the time or teman me all the time all the day and night... and thanks to those who made my life special =P feel odd le?? haha, duno what happened to me today =P

No comments: