Wednesday, January 13, 2010

revealing the cards of mine

let's see... what i'm sensitive with... =P since so many ppl dunno... so... here, i let you know more

my whole body is sensitive to my own sweats, when there's excessive sweat from my body, those affected skin area will start to itch... and my skin will turn red in short period of time... normally i got it after sports =(

my face is sensitive to certain facial product, face will instantly turn red and darker red dots all over the face skin which contacted with the product... so far, oxy 10 and T3 i cannot use

my upper row of teeth is sensitive to cold freezing food like ice cream or sherbet... or maybe ice blended drinks... extreme ache when have the friction between food/drink and teeth

my lower row of teeth is sensitive to hot burning food... it'll ache if i drank liquid like hot soup or hot drinks like hot milo or hot coffee

my neck, hands, legs, nose are sensitive to dust... serious flu and itchiness all over the parts when contact with dust, usually got them when cleaning the house

my palm is sensitive to dirty water, examples are leftover food(at least 2days, while washing them/the plates/bowls that held them), prawn water (as in like... those prawns are soak into the water and waiting to be peeled) extremely itch and my skins on my palm will start peeling

these are the so far i can think of ones... haha... if you found out more, reminds me to edit it here, haha.... i very sensitive at almost every part !! >.<

No comments: