Thursday, January 21, 2010

i'm the same as light, the same as wind

you hardly touch me but you can feel me... don't you think i'm really fake?? i mean as in like... i'm like one of those character in fairytale, or some exceptions character in a show?? it's like... i'm not just some random normal guy on the street ? haha... lately, i keep thinking back... what other people said bout me... the funny thing is, there's even guys that wish i'm a girl? cause seriously... too good?? not i wanna praise myself here but it's just the way i am... are you afraid that i might leave you someday?? or my attitude won't last for long... sometimes it's not i dun wan to angry, it's just that, i dun wan create any problem or any trouble... just be as humble as possible even though i know there are times i should really stand up for myself... it's not becausde i'm afraid or what... just dun wanna lose any friends of mine...

remember you told me, i'm the only guy that you have nothing to not satisfy with?? and you told me that i'm the only one that you can be frank all the time, and the one you can tell everything with?? i'm seriously happy when you said that... for some reasons, i feel like everyone having their hidden sentences... every sentence are said with different meanings... i dun expect much... i dun dare to hope for much... i'm just wishing that you have someone to talk to, someone to express to, someone that can lessen your burdens instead of making you feel pressured... i know... everything i do... everything i said... will just make you feel bad, feel guilthy... but.. i really wish i can at least be a friend that you'll reach for when you needed someone to...

you know... i always wish you're the lucky girl... the girl who won my heart... but... i just dunno what happened to me lately... i felt so lost all of a sudden... there's no way can stop me from being who i am right? but.. i think i really did control myself too well... until now, it's beyond my jurisdiction anymore... rasional? you know... emotions can take over rasionals...

No comments: