Saturday, January 2, 2010

2nd Jan 2010

yay!! it's the 2nd day of 2010 and i'm emoing right here right now in front of my own com.... reason? cause it started badly right at 12am... i'm feeling so freaking down now... may jin came to msn me a while... then she go sleep d... now... xin zhen's temaning me... with all my emo emo talks...

wanna know what happened?
- chatted some bad topics.... which ruined my mood
- can't get things back to normal... and getting worse and worse, ruin my mood to even worse stage
- and... when i found out there's no point angrying... i cried... i angry but i cry at the same time

reason? cause i dun like to fight/argue/quarrel with the people i love... i dun even wan them to feel bad... my tears will just fall like waterfall... it's just the 2nd day of 2010 and i cried... just now that scene so dramatic... i'm typing in msn and sms, the tears dripping on the table.... haha !! loser wei me... like that also can cry... but seriously... if you were me... you can feel my heart is seriously aching when i'm doing something bad to someone i love... that would include my family members too... i really felt that heart aching.... and i'm sure it got affected by my emotional nerves at that moment.... i hate crying !! everytime i cry it's because i know i did something in the incorrect way....

- and guess what... i saw the gas's on at 1am + but i din bother it.... 3am+ i smelled something burnt.... so i went to off the gas and open the lid to see what's inside the pan... a black thick smoke just blast out like that.... and i got choked by smoke.... after that my fingers got burnt cause the lid is freaking hot out of a sudden... when i first open it, it's still not hot... got choked nevermind ! got burnt nevermind ! but they choke and burn me at my lowest point of mood !! i almost throw the damm lid at those plates and bowls at the kitchen... can you tell me what could be worse??? so probably my fault for not checking it at 1am + ? i not sure, cause my mom loves to cook thing overnight !!

ok, bad mood - nvm! badder mood - nvm !! got choked by black smoke of burnt chicken -nvm !!! got burnt by a hot lid - nvm !!!! i can handle... i can handle .... !! you can do it, bk !! yeah mann !! so... probably... 3 hours of my 2nd Jan 2010 screwed my happiness of 31st dec 2009 and 1st jan 2010... but... no matter what... i'll remembe 31st dec 2009 and 1st jan 2010... my special days =) but seriously... i'm still down now...

half way blog, half way chat with xin zhen... now he also offline d, i'm all alone d... haha... oh ya, i need to thank someone tomorrow.... for saving my whole family's life.... someone who kept me awake til the chicken got burnt.... someone i made emo but end up i emo .... someone special... just wanna say thank you.... i guess... it's just all fated to be in that way tonight

No comments: