Sunday, January 10, 2010

really SHORT only

Being with you is all i ever wanted,
Only one thing i wanna say,
Only one thing i wanna do,
No one else can make me love you less.

Kiddy is what i am sometimes,
Humble is what i am always,
Initiative is definitely not what i have,
Toleration is what i have definitely.

Without knowing anything else,
I'm already in love with you,
Loving you like nothing else i should do,
Loving you like nothing else i could do.

And i do believe in fairytale,
Like anyone else
Who is believing in true love
And i want to let you know that
You're really beautiful the other night
Special night that i wouldn't forget

Loving you is really what i can do,
Only you can make me feel this way,
Various types of girl outside,
Except for you, the only one i couldn't love less

A girl that i love,
More than anything else,
A name that i think of every moment,
No one else can represent her in my heart,
Dealing with her is what i wanna do everyday,
And i wish i could spend my life with her.

thank god you never fall in love with me now, i feel my life is so screwed for some reason, sometimes, i really dunno how to continue life anymore, those things which stopping me from going after you, it's getting more and more... i want that, one day, when you fall in love with me, i'm someone that can give you hapiness, security, and a life of prosperity... i dun wan myself to really loved by someone now, cause i know it's not worth it... friends love still okay, but if it's the love for the one she wanna spend her life with me, i somehow felt that it's just not the time yet... the current me is just so not stable and steady yet... and i know it's not up to me to decide bout all these... but i really wish everything will be just nice...

patience... am i really that patient? i'm not really sure bout that... i feel like... it's more like i can do nothing else... example : waiting for ktm for 2 hours + ?? because that's the only way i get home, i can do nothing else except for waiting for it... yar, you might get impatient waiting for it, but... what else is there for me to do? or like... washing dishes for hours?? ahh, that's not patience i guess?? i'm just doing things slow cause i want them to be clean in the perfect condition? haha... dunno lar, maybe it's better for others to tell me cause i really can't feel that i'm a patient person... i always lose my temper at home... haha... or maybe in msn/sms... XD i just dun really like showing expressions that bring harm to others? i dunno, i dun even like smiling... and probably you can hardly hear i laugh, cause i laugh = no sound....

today, when i was sitting lrt to kl central at 8am, there's 2 women sitting beside me... talking bout their life... somehow, again, i think i'm fated to hear that... it really brightens my mind... it taught me how to view life in a more open way... 1 of the woman, having 4 daughters with her, her husband ran away with another woman... but the 4 daughters stayed with her... she's kinda lucky... her daughters are all... highly educated ones... 2 studying bout filming, 1 nurse and 1 accountancy... but she dun get the love from the man she loved anymore, which i think it's super saddening... the other woman, she has a friend... 70++ years old... having 2 daughters, but 1 is adopted since young, and the other one is found somewhere outside, i mean... something like anak angkat but not the one who stay with her since she born... that means 2 daughters also not her own daughter... no blood relation... she actually got pregnant twice but both also gone while they're in the placenta? forgot what you call it, but it's when inside her stomach that time.... and her husband passed away early...

this 2 incidents... or maybe this 2 story... made me realise... life's really hard... a single mother with 4 daughters? a single mother with no real daughters? haiz... i felt lucky somehow...

ok, i should stop now...

No comments: