Wednesday, December 10, 2008

never regret ~

first of all, i'm gonna say i'm not regreting for going genting for the past 3 days, the day before the trip, which was 7th dec, i was still thinking to go or not to go because i'm worried i'll be sad or down or emo or what so ever and sweep everyone's joy (sweep joy = sou heng in can), but i decided to go also la.... heh... that night, i chatted with 3 ppl that is kinda close with me de la... they asked me to let go of her cause there's no chance at all for me... i'm so stupid that i even tried to forget her, i deleted around 70 messages of hers in my phone (max 80 la)... but end up i still can't do it, i'm happy seeing her smile or laugh... for the past 3 days, i've seen enough... she's so happy... but no matter what, i shouldn't even try to forget bout her... because seriously she's damm special and unique like no other... i shall punish myself for doing so >.< i will never regret for loving her, but i regret what i've done for attempting to forget her... i'm keeping my foot steady on the ground now and never doubt bout it anymore

it was fun enjoying all the games with my friends... especially the racing car... before playing also got fun d.... a friend of mine was asking what should she do if the car flip over or how to start the engine and etc... haha i know i'll be sad during this trip d, and everything is under expectation... haha... although i know i'll be hurt and i still go (how brave was i huh?!) heh, i almost tears but i din cause the weather made me unable to tears >.< i wanted to express so badly but i dun wan everyone to be like no mood to play lo... so end up i'm not so active lo... i thought of the consequences also, what will i get for expressing myself?? so end up i decided not to do anything also lo... seriously i duno why we couldn't talk face to face... everytime we talk also like indirect talking...

ok la, i shall focus myself in the next coming prom... i haven got my tie and long sleeve shirt =(

No comments: