Thursday, December 25, 2008

mixed feeling =(

hahaha !! what a stupid me... been guessing all this while and i really failed this time... i thought i really knew her and this time i really guessed it wrong... i thought it was him all the time and end up it was another guy... i felt really failed...

she decided to confess everything and really expressed herself... i guess because everyone dun hav any time more for anything so she gave it a last try... NS is kinda long and it's really sad that you cannot see someone you love for like 3 months?? to be specific, it's only 76 days i heard? haiz... jason always told how hurt it is knowing the person you love eye into a best friend of yours... now i know she already fall into the guy who is kinda close to me also... i guess my feeling now is very weird... i really din't expect that to happen to me but seriously i failed this time...

i felt all mixed up now... seriously i din expect it'll be him... she really kept it well... she's right and always do... never fall in someone over deeply... but she had some miss saying during spm, she keeps talking bout him everyday... =P it's not over the expectation too much... haha!! i can't find any song that suits my mood now... just wish her will be happy... and gratz to him lo... he's the luckiest man =P it's better that she fell in someone that is really good in taking care of ppl?? although he have lots of bad things, but i can list out the good things of his too =) good luck to her also la =)

is there any way that i can really let go of her... although i dun think she'll read my blog, but i'll feel better after i blogged here evertime... knowing the truth is really suffering huh? i wish i never knew the truth and let me guess the wrong person until the end... haha... i really duno how to express sadness of mine... what i can do is to make more fake laughs??

never fear, never sad, never happy, never loved, never give up

it's me and it always do.... just me, me and me... i and myself are gone... it's just me....

No comments: