Friday, December 12, 2008

malfunction of my brain ?? first time in my life

haha, i'm feeling weird today, i duno am i happy or sad... it's just so damm weird... and today is the first time i couldn't use my brain... RM364 / 5 = RM71.50 ?? and RM58.50 / 5 = RM11.90 ?? omg... i felt so failed wei... i calculated 2 things wrongly today !! which 364/5 = 72.8 and 58.5/5 = 11.7 omg wei... i duno why i can't calculate today... conclusion : thinking of her will result in calculation failure or brain malfunction =( but at least i have someone to think of =)

my condition is getting worse and worse as the days pass by... even when i wanna text my bro i went to text her... everytime i wanna sms someone, the first name pop out on my mind is hers... it's like i'll checking the phone every moment... how lucky am i to have someone to text with everyday... i'm gladful.... today watched twilight... it's nice i suppose?? cause some ppl say it was OK or some even say it was BORING ~ it's so nice seeing 2 ppl loving each other so deep... and i guess i won't feel it in quite a time... haha... and that Edward guy.... woo.... so cool... haha...

perfect sentence during movie : his nose bleeding !!

haha, what a nice one.... all of us laughed....

And I keep on telling myself
That you'll come back around
And I try to front like "oh well"
Each time you let me down
See I can't get over you now
No matter what I do
Baby, baby I stay in love with you

It cuts so deep It hurts down to my soul
My friends tell me I ain't the same no more

my favourite sentences from i stay in love...

i stayed in love instead of giving up =)

No comments: