Wednesday, December 31, 2008

dreaming

seriously, this few days really driving me crazy, my mind is totally out of my mind !! almost uncontrollable...

everyday i'm dreaming bout all the ppl... to be exactly... manda, may jin, an ting, rebecca, kar how, jason, andrea, kian boon, chun ming, king yang, vin zhan.... all keep appearing in my dreams... and each of them like inside a channel, my dreams can switch from one to another in just a blink of mind !! obviously everyone knows my favourite channel !! haha... but this dream tv got problem de !! will auto change channel... haha... i wish there's someone on earth can invent something like a dream camera?? take down image in dreams.... i had so much sweet memories in my dreams... really wish it WILL happen... haha....

started to work and everyday dream like that, my mind really tired... really really tired... sorry for not texting everybody or reply anyone's message in time.... really not suppose to use phone during my work... but i will check when it vibrates cause in case it's the sub-boss call me... haha...

No comments: