Tuesday, December 2, 2008

i felt better ??

it's good to keep ourselves busy all the time so we won't simply think or emo !! ahah

today, i actually used around 7 hours to clean up my whole room, although it's a small one, but i clean it slowly... ahah...

and i've shifted my com back into my room....
3 months ago i shift it out for 1 reason only... which is sms....
now, i seldom sms already.... so i guess no need to put it outside anymore...

i put my phone silence for 4 months already... sometimes i just hate to hear it rings cause it always disappoint me... haha... but now.... it don't even vibrate...... for 4 days already.... i mean it do vibrate... but it's another disappointment lo... maybe i'm just out of topics?? haha... i dun watch the tv show anymore.. cause i always dun get to watch.... who ask me so good obey my dad?? haha.... he always watch those malay show also dun let me watch "addicted to love"... haiz.. let me less topic nia... haha... but i think if we're living together.... no need to watch tv show also sure got topic one... haha...

ok, stop dreaming and face the fact... haiz.... haha... least emo day today cause 7 hours passed like a blink... >.<

No comments: