Tuesday, April 29, 2008

talking?

haiz, today is my 4th time hearing someone say : i hate you, you're so boring~~ can't you answer with a longer sentence?? to me, i wonder is it my style or what... if i asking someone a question, or start a conversation, normally it's less than 10 words, if i'm answering, normally less than 3 words. i also duno why la, just like, auto reaction...sobz, my friends always ask me to relax and try to talk, but everytime i talk with some new met girls, i will somehow nervous or shy loo, i just duno how to talk for long...haiz ppl learn how to talk at 4, i'm 17 still duno how to talk, sob sob.

sometimes i really admire my friends, they can talk to girls so easily, it's not like i dun get the chance, it's i duno how to talk long la....sobz sometimes really feel i'm a failure loo, haiz
we duno plan how long for today d, end up NO MOVIE !!! i wanted to watch movie so much although i duno what movie to watch, i actually have plenty movies that i haven watch but my friends all also like watched some movies, example 5 friends la, all watched diff movie...and the 5 movies i also haven watch before... because i'm staying so far from them and they seldom ask me out for movies because always not convenient. and when i'm ok with the plan, sure cancel at last de, haiz... really wish i can work very very soon, so can get my own car and always hang out...lolz, if really work i also dun think have so much time keep hanging out..haha...

haiya, duno lah, life's just suckx...

No comments: