Saturday, April 12, 2008

OMGWTHHT ?!?!?!

OMGWTHHT
= Oh My Gosh !! What The Hell Happened Today ?!?!?!?!

ok, today after school we're going to discuss bout a performance on stage, we've planned something better before this someone just can't make it, so we changed our ideas. after planning i was like OMGWTHITFSC ?!?!?! Oh My Gosh, What The Hell Is This Freaking Scary Clothes ?!?!? just duno how am i gonna face this mann. i'm having problems these few days and i duno what problem mann, i'm kinda sleepy these few days, then like super hot tempered, get angry very easily this few days...sobz, sorry to everyone mann, i really in bad mood but i also duno why i'm bad mood... it just somehow enter my life and somehow control me ?? i'm scolding ppl like no one care and i really rude mann, i dun like to be rude and normally I GUESS i'm not rude gua, duno la... and thanks to the person who belanja'ed us at McD, really appreciate her treat...hehe, maybe some other day i'll belanja her back la..aha

i duno lah, maybe i too long din talk to ppl gua, suddenly express ALL OUT but in the wrong way?? i scold ppl like every minute, even teacher also like dun bother me anymore....today no matter what i say also no one care, like hated me or what.... haiz, what i heard from my friends are walao, you damm sweaty mann, you got bring tissue?, this question how to do?? i was wondering is there anyone care bout my life?? i guess no gua, and why would anyone cares bout me huh?? not like i'm popular or really handsome or what...haha... no one ever ask me how's my school day, how's my day, how's my homework, know to do or not ah? seriously no one has ask me so lo... i really hope someone will do so la but not everyday...hehe...no one tell me my mistakes, my wrongs or what....how am i going to improve?? got dammit, just telll me whatever is wrong la...sobz, i dun like living this way mann !!! really wish a so call "perfect world" exist, everything is just nice and right, no thief, no murderer, no robber, no crime, no negative values.

just like my teacher said, Life is not a bed of roses, Life is a problem, no one on earth that doesn't face problems, everyone faces problems in life. she also say that Life is not measure by the number of breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take your breaths away. i feel like i dun hav enough breath to take now... so many moments are taking my breaths away.

No comments: