Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Childhood ??

for the past week i keep thinking bout other ppl and bout myself... what type of childhood they and i actually had... for your info, i'm doing my QuarterMaster thinge at the field for the past week + today... i was placed in the lontar peluru station, also known as the most dirty station... as you know, it have been raining everyday for like 1 month?? the field is so wet and muddy... when i look at those who are throwing the "peluru", they're like : eww, it's so wet and muddy, eww...it's so smelly....eww it's so slippery... at that moment, i was thinking... if you're joining this activity, i suppose you to expect such a thing will happen right?? can't you wash your hand after throwing?? or hold your breath for few seconds??

i was born in KL but i grew up in a Kampung....which i never see computer until i was 6, i grown up in a kampung call Sungai Kerang, somewhere my grandma stays. in my kampung....it's like only 1 street, with like 60 houses only...1 family 1 house... i'm staying with my grandma, 2nd uncle, 3rd uncle, grandpa, 1st uncle, 3 cousins and my aunt. my cousins always go out and i seldom have chance to play with them, so i always play alone. and i'm friendless when i was 3~7 cause i'm freaking naughty and rude...i'm not stupid telling other ppl this but just sharing with my friendz. i always follow my grandma to catch crabs at those muddy place. so i dun mind muddy la, as in smelly... what can you expect mann?? not just soil or sand la...even if your clothes or any paper....it got wet and before it totally dry up it got wet again...so it's like keep mixing up....what smell you're expecting?? a neutral one?? stop complaining it's smelly la...
just like rubbish, why you complain?? those ppl are so good enough to help you throw your rubbish every day or maybe every 2 days, you still complain it's smelly?? just ask yourself...will you sacrifice to do such a thing??

until i'm 7 year old, i first time see western food and first time hear someone speaking english... at my kampung, the teachers are teaching me mandarin using hokkien you know?? after i'm 10 i got addicted to western food and keep growing... 9~10 year old i gained 20 kgs...OMG !!! do you know that i failed my english test for like 10 exams?? standard 4~6... luckily a teacher helped me...at last i got A in UPSR...hehe, i failed my english so many times but yet i din give up myself from learning it... now my english still weak but at least i can communicate with the others using it. have you thought of other ppl when you're complaining bout your own life?? eventhough i grown up in a kampung, but at least appreciate it... i've learn how to appreciate other ppl's work... like rubbish collector, toilet cleaner and etc, i really respect them because they're doing something that's really great because there's no one else would do that...

just like my QM duty, there's only a few QMs would take the muddy ball... some retard ones only sit one side and go pikat girl.... he's doing nothing but he got the credit too?? is it fair??

ok, an advice from me, just learn how to appreciate the others =) think of the others before you're complaining bout something =)

No comments: