Sunday, April 20, 2008

OMGN ?!?!?!?!?

Oh My Good-Ness !!!! i can't believe i did that today mann, i actually act as a FEMALE and doing runway on the stage?? yuckz mann, i'm soo FAT !!! somemore have to show...haiz, really need to slim down after this mann, today could be the worst thing i ever done in my life.

today 3rd part of the performance, my hand keep shivering and shaking when i holding her hand...because it's like .....first time in my life loo...maybe i'm a bit childish gua...and maybe some ppl will pity me lo..haha....17 year old still never hold a girl's hand before....haiz... but luckily she holds lo, cause most of the girls sure like shy to hold hand de ma... or they dun like holding someone else's hand loo... it's a special day for me today loo, today's performance also nothing much... just feel that all 5 girls are gorgeous... haha but the most outstanding one is crystal haha...

actually i also feel sad for myself lo, haha... sometimes i scold ppl childish...i also thought of myself lo...am i having a childish thought?? i'm still thinking of first love, first kissing, first holding hands, first hanging out solo with a girl?? or etc la... my friends all like did before d... i'm still like a kid XD but doesn't mean i do already will become mature la...just that i will gain experience lo.. but sometimes my friends really talking nonsense lo, they like talk without using the brain loo, not all friends are so la, just some ppl lo... whatever they do/say is like... what a kid would do la... for me they're childish lah, even they did something wrong also will deny de

i really hope they can get their brain as soon as possible....cause they're hurting ppl everyday...their words are full of spikes and thorns... sharp and thin... straight to the heart... duno how many innocent ppl got hurt by them everyday.

No comments: