Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My lucky day =)

Today after school, i had my lunch alone T_T but i quite lucky today la, after my lunch i went to my mom's office to get umbrella cause it's raining very heavily.... after came out from my mom's office, an old man ask me to lend him my umbrella, since i'm not in hurry, i lent him the umbrella. i waited like 10 mins i started to worried... is it possible that old man scammed my umbrella?? once i thought of the question in my mind, the old man appeared... haha...so the answer is NO. he thank'ed me and offer me to drive me to my tuition's place. i rejected him for the 1st time but he still keep saying : nevermind la, i send you~... since he's so nice, i follow him lo...he sent me to SS2's McD...save my time walking lo...hehe. before i come out from he car, he said : it's a very kind of you for lending me your umbrella, i asked few ppl they also run away. then he ask me : which school you from?? boy... and i replied DJ. after that he say : that school have such a student... at that moment, i feel very proud...hahahaha

this is the 1st lucky thinge, today is my friend king sum's birthday, i meet him at McD before we go to tuition... he was eating McD set... then i not enough money...so i ordered McFlurry. the counter's girl give me a Sausage McMuffin voucher. king sum was like wtf?? just now i order she din give me any voucher le....i'm so lucky....although it's not some expensive voucher or what...but i still happy with it la...hehe

No comments: