Thursday, October 22, 2009

i'm sort of "back"

i notice, the recent me... is so back to the old me... the little emo boy... haha... i don't know how to describe what i'm feeling now... but... after listening to those old songs... i mean... songs with memories... so many songs reminding me bout the past... those sweet moments, those chats... now... everyone is moving forward, and i'm staying the same? i know myself is getting weaker... i really don't know how to describe all these... i'm feeling myself like... hmm... am i not ready for a relationship? am i just dare not to confess? or what? there's just too many question marks in my mind... time is the best way to show me a clearer view, guide me with clues

sometimes, i'm just feeling so weird, after knowing so much... i really afraid i can't give what you want... sometimes i really feel like i dun deserve you... i mean... you're just too great for my life... ya, i have to agree that love is to look beyond the imperfections... because seriously you're the 100% perfect girl to me... "十全十įžŽ, sap qun sap mei" sometimes i really blaming myself... how can i be so helpless? i can't even do a simple thing...

seeing you smile is the greatest thing
making you smile is the happiest thing
loving your smile is the most beautiful thing

too bad, i can only do the 3rd one... failed to do the 1st and 2nd ones...

this year, 295 days gone... and i've only met you 3 times... if i'm not mistaken... knowing you is the greatest part of my life and the most beautiful happening in my life... and i seriously dun hope it's the worst part of your life for knowing me... =(

L L L - the song where the love begins

No comments: