Monday, October 12, 2009

11th October 2009

it was a blast !! it started quite bad... cause me and kean lip were late for the gather time, which is 11am 11min 11sec but we arrived at 12pm 05min =( nvm... we're forgiven by the 3 misses and mr tee... haha...

went gasoline for our brunch... hmm... whole meal we're talking bout the waitress there... got 1 waitress, she's beautiful and sweet~ her voice... gosh... hear d feels like hearing it again... haha !! too bad she only like, give us the menu and take the menu from us... after that din see her d... the food was served by some other girl... me and my other friend keep like... err... wanted to see her... LOL... end up we only meet her when we're leaving the gasoline... her image still in my mind... haha... in gasoline, 1 of my friend like... crazy !! keep taking our pictures and laugh on her own... even when we take her picture, she also laugh non-stop... the funniest expression from her is " it's gonna explode !! " ... lolz

after our lunch, we meet up with sam !! oops, why is he empty handed?? no clothes?? how are we going to lagoon then?? >.< accompanied sam to buy the "equipments" and went in lagoon after that... hehe... inside there, gosh... our ms crazies... all keep laughing non-stop... made me keep laughing too, but almost vomit ==" it was a fun day =) never regret going for it ... hehe...

if you know mandarin, might as well visit my mandarin blog... =) i can describe with more feelings i guess.... cause the whole happening was in mandarin form... haha... my blog link is on the right =)

No comments: