Friday, May 1, 2009

how many times??

how many times am i suppose to wake up because of something like an explosion??

ppl who read my blog always will know that 13th april i woke up because of my house's oven explosion... today! my bro's chair broken !! the spring bounced out and hit some plastic and metals... it sounds like an explosion !! dammit !! always got shock from sleep and wake up furiously... really scares me wei !! aikz aikz

anyone know what phone is good to sms and with camera de?? XD i know the requirement i'm looking is quite common... but please let me know if you have some recommendations... currenlty my phone can store like 50 messages in my inbox only... i'm looking for like 1k~3k storage?? haha... it really piss me off, everyday deleting my inbox message... >.<

No comments: