Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Montues day =)

Monday~

hmm, had my last 2 hours of driving lesson and went the mines today, the one with the "river" in the middle... haha, watched wolverine x-men origin there... what a sad ending... but i somehow felt like i'm someone like wolverine?? a person with an undying body... but me is my heart... no matter what or how... i'll end up loving the same one... =P nvm, that's not the main, the main thing is, logan is a sad lonely wolf wei... he end up forgetting the woman he loved, and forgetting who himself is... if 1 day i really forget bout her... i ain't myself lo.... just like wolverine, the only thing he's living for has gone.... i feel like the " koo koo ah choo ", supposingly kwekuetsu or something like that, i forgot the spelling... HAHA
a lonely wolf that can only see his beloved woman from far distance and never able to touch or hold her again... haha

Tuesday ~

530am, woke up, prepared myself a breakfast ( actually was 2 half boiled eggs and a cup of milo only ), then try my best to arrive dj at 630am... i'm having my driving exam today... so ya, forced to wake up early lo... luckily we arrived there early, had some time for extra practises... hehe... and ya.... it's my lucky day.... my bukit... whoa ~ can say it's totally lucky to pass it... when i let to the handbrake, my car ain't moving either forward or backward... my clutch not enough to go front, my "oil" enough to support from not going back... HAHA then i remember my instructor say, when bukit... let go a bit clutch and add a lil "oil" and repeat the step, so my left leg up and right leg down bit by bit and i end up passing the bukit test~ WOOHOO ~ as for road, i wouldn't pass it without ehem.. haha.... i know my level... so ~ it was a rigt choice !! =P getting my P next week.... YAY !! but while i screaming... hmm.... looked around.... hmm..... THERE'S NO CAR FOR ME TO DRIVE !!! haha

No comments: