Thursday, April 30, 2009

whoa !!

lolz, today, do you think i'm lucky or unlucky leh??

i had my 4 hours driving lesson today.... today drove all the way to ulu langat... in heavy rain and heavy jam... it took me around 90 minutes to reach there... and the view during rain... OMG.. so dangerous for a newbie like me... GOSH !!! but i'm glad... everything was fine... but after the lesson, when i was driving back to dj from ulu langat... GOSH !!! nearly got into an accident... that BLIND GEN 2 !! his damm mirror bang'ed my mirror !! and i'm 0.01 second away from collision mann.... i'm glad that i was safe... that GEN 2 !!! i tell you... walao... it was like facing life and death matter mann.... my speed was 10km/h !!! was facing a serious jam and this stupid GEN 2 cutting here and there, left and right.... GOSH !!! please bless me on my exam day... no more cursing lar !! argh !!

1 comment:

夙兴夜寐的诗 said...

lol..........
ur lucky.......
ur are very lucky.......
u are veryveryveryveryvery lucky