Monday, April 13, 2009

dream #2 and #3

lolz, had a shocking dream again last night...

actually i had 2 dreams last night.... both also very shocking....

first dream, was the shorter one... it started me and my buddies, having a yam cha session at taman megah ?? weird though.... it's a corner kopitiam.... suddenly... there's this robber came out from nowhere... and grabbed my presents... i got 2 presents that time... he asked me to choose one, as he will take the other one... i chose the necklace... then he took my glass bottle.... but i can't afford to lose both... so i fight with him to get back my glass bottle... suddenly... a gun shot was released... my glass bottle burst and all the papers inside flew out... the robber ran away, and it started to rain heavily... all the messaged papers were flowing into the drain... then she suddenly came out from nowhere to read all the messages... haha, in my dream... i only get to read 1 of those messages... which is : take care of yourself when i'm off to NS... lolz.... this dream ended with a hug in the rain... my dreams are getting weirder XD

as for the second dream, i got invited to a party at a condominium.... the condo got 50 floors, but my friend's party at 9th floor... i actually arrived the car park with kar how and andrea... then we meet up jason at the car park too... half way... we met lee ping, sook teng and moy lien... then i talked to them for a while and jason, kar how and andrea left me behind by going up to the party first... then i went to take the lift... i feel extremely weird cause the lift can go up to 8th floor only... nvm lor, without hesitation... i just got out from 8th floor lo... then i saw the stairs that i could use to go upstairs... who knows... once i go up is 10th floor d... then i go down to reconfirm... and it's 8th floor !! the 9th floor is missing !! then i keep going up and down... it's still 10th and 8th... suddenly... rachel appeared... she somehow lead me to the 9th floor and reach the party house d... =.=" saw jason, kar how and andrea was chatting with choo, lim, may jin they all d... then she laughed and say : told you it's hard to find... lolz, then when i was about to ask how jason they all come to 9th floor... an explosion occured in my house... as in real life... not dream... gosh... luckily din wake up earlier...

No comments: