Saturday, March 28, 2009

while i'm sick ?

surprisingly... i din on my com for 37 hours... sometimes i really sick i still on my com... but for the past 37 hours... somehow... i din on.... haha....

let's see... what's weird...

for the first time... my phone rings every hour for like 6 hours?? 6 different ppl called me... which is kinda abnormal for me... haha... cause my phone inactive for like 2 months d... haha....

and 3am+ i woke up... i try to on every light and cannot on... i thought i was dreaming... but i wasn't... ok, that's creepy...

27th march 2009 8pm... i received a 25th december 2008 message... i'm already freak out... then 8pm++ same message appeared... but the date changed to 27th march.... and a sentence " i'm so proud of me " was added into the message... my hand was shaking at that moment... what am i receiving?? what's trying to send me a message?? what hint was given to me?? gosh... the message still in my inbox...

when i receive that message, i was standing outside the ou parking.... near TGIF..... then i was looking at the sky... cause it was raining and lightning'ing... suddenly... there's a big lightning... like flash up the whole view of mine... and i saw there's 2 extra floor on top of the building.... this scene last for at least 2 seconds !! gosh...

i'm just praying to recover fast... i dun wan any weird thing to happen again... i dun wan to be any chosen one for anything

No comments: