Saturday, March 28, 2009

only adults know??

sick ppl got nothing much to do right?? what we can do is just rest sleep eat rest sleep eat and THINK

i think back what happened in secondary school.... and i found something funny... every year.... there's a common thing i heard...

form 1 - my sejarah teacher, Puan Aida, if i'm not mistaken... said she would marry her daughter to me if she has a daughter...
form 2 - my art teacher, Cik Noor Aini, told me that... if she gets a daughter some day... she would marry her daughter to me...
form 3 - my bm teacher, Puan Mulia, told me the same thing also...
form 4 - my moral teacher, Puan Mariyam, said if i'm a malay, she would marry her daughter to me
form 5 - my math+form teacher, Puan Ng... also said that....

what i heard from them was... i'm extinct... and rare...

although i always need ppl to show me what i should do next and what i could do next... but i always know how to differentiate between right and wrong, black and white...

although i'm playful at times, but i seriously know i shouldn't do so

if what they said was a promise... how many wives i have now??
if what they said was true... why am i still single?? haha...

nah ~ love matter is something you would think bout it at times... but shouldn't always think bout it =) love will come at the right time when you're ready for it... puppy love was just an idiom to me... it won't happen on me =) maybe i'm just way too serious??

nah~ there was a saying by The Joker : why so serious?? that's why we shouldn't be so serious all the time... relax more and try to enjoy what you have... you'll live more happily... =)

slow and steady win the race =) life is just like a race... if there's no competitive, you won't try your best in your life =) if there's no comparison... you won't give it all you have... just bare with it =)

No comments: