Friday, January 9, 2009

missing someone's advantages??

ho ho ho,

today i'm gonna talk bout my dreams ~ as in the one happens when you sleep.... not my ambition or some target to achieve...

this morning, i set my alarm 630am... but when it rings, i off and then continue my sleep... after that sleep, i'm dreaming bout i'm playing at cyber with chun ming, boon, kian boon, jen hoong, drea, san seng.... all my close friends la... then suddenly SHE came out and say : hey !! you're late already !! it's having jamm on the road now !! then i wake up it's already 720am !! after taking bath rush to the car, really having a jam outside... normally from house to working place = 15 minutes... today used like 40 minutes.... that's 1

secondly... after i reach, i still have 1 hours ++ so i sleep at the office before my work starts... of course, here i had my dreams again... my work starts at 10am, then when 9.59am, SHE come out from nowhere in my dream again and tell me i have 1 minute left to punch my working card... seriously it's damm fake... it's hard to believe also.... but nvm la, it's an advantage... free alarm but you have to rush... HAHA

1 comment:

小精灵 said...

so fake but useful !!! ur blog is quite dark same as my friend though.

this kind of arlam i would likr to have it too, hahaha!

this ur pal >> chua. remember?