Saturday, November 22, 2008

Joke of the day ~

One day, there's this man... went to a klinic... to check his "brother" because he's not feeling well... so, there's this female doctor... gave the man a small bottle to fill with some samples (which is the man's sperms)... so he went home...


The next day, the man went to the klinic again.... he gave her an empty bottle... the female doctor ask him, why is it empty??

Man : I tried using my left hand, i failed.
I try my second time with my right hand, still fail...
I even tried with my both hand !! but failed once again !!

At this moment, the female doctor already freak out... the man continues

Man : After i failed, i ask my wife to help me out...
She used her left hand, right hand, both hand.... even her mouth..... still cannot !!
I even asked my young nephew, she also can't make it...

What are you thinking at this moment?? what's the man trying to say ??




Actually is the bottle cover too tight, they all can't open it.... are you dirty minded?? haha, i think it's funnier in the cantonese version... haha

No comments: