Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back to this topic again

haha, back to LOVE !!

i was thinking... when we love someone, do we have to make them ours?? do we have to couple ?? i always think that i'm not ready for a relationship?? cause i'm lack of experience... because i never try before... i can't even take care of myself... how i take care of her?? sometimes i regret why i din take my license earlier.... now i stay so far from her, wanna ask her out also cannot fetch her... haiz... my close friends, my not close friends... everyone that knows me ask me to get her... i duno what is she thinking bout me, and i think i'm still kinda kiddy... haiz....

i'm still too young for it... i'm not a good guy... i'm evil ~

wishing for a star to fall
wishing that i can make a wish and it'll come true
wishing everything will be fine if i'm being good
wishing every moment will be precious and memorable
wishing all my dreams will come true
wishing that i can be someone better than yesterday everyday

No comments: