Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One word and one feeling

today ~ i heard that word quite a few times... when i heard that word, i was thinking lots of things, i really duno how much it affects me... but i always say that to people around me, sometimes i feel guilty...haha... that word is PROMISE.

today,
my perdagangan teacher promised us to bring us go genting if we ALL passed our perdagangan in SPM... stay over 1 night somemore.... haha....i think it could be the motivation to study perdagangan? heh... really wish can hang out with the classmates more...
another teacher of mine, which is my history teacher, she promised us to train us up in our history.... giving us exercises everyday =) which i really hope my history can improve after all this kind of exercises...

after listening to the teachers, i guess i've turned rude?? seriously, not to say blame friends la, but it really affects a lot.... when a friend said a foul language, you dun mind it, end up everyone in the group keep saying foul language... haizz... environmental factor?? that produces variation?? saying foul language?? i guess it's discontinuous bah?? haha....lame~ now i know why a person can be changed so easily....it's all back to friends... luckily i still can control myself from smoking... really hate smokers....but somehow, i have a few close friends that smoke.... haizzz...

and promise?? i duno how many things i've promised.... hong kong disneyland?? taiwan?? a house?? a car?? i really wish i can cheer up everyone around me.... seeing them sad i really duno what to do, especially can see shiny eyes, watery eyes, the little tiny droplets are so hard to control.... just dun like to see ppl around me to cry huh? promising them is the only thing i can do when they're down, and try to do it. but there's someone.... outside there.... i promise anything just to make the world a better place =P

to : those i concern
- must cheer up k?? dun always think of sad things la, dun affect by me =P
- i will try my best to fulfill your wish of my promise la... =)

been thinking lately, is all the gemini playboy?? i've seen many horoscope articles and emails... highest chance of divorce is gemini, most playboy also gemini.... myself, a gemini, suddenly felt i'm so playboy?? but i'm always think that's how making girls laugh... i really duno what else i can do to make them happy... seeing them in such a sad condition really make me feel bad... i just hope they won't fall in me la... =) i'm not a really good guy, maybe just a close friend?? but for now, i guess i'm not a playboy... eheh, she's all over the place... my mind, my imagination world, my dreams, my thoughts, everywhere... really wish i can see her soon =)

No comments: