Tuesday, November 6, 2007

yesterday (monday,5th nov) damm happy le, i went sunway lagoon~ this is my first time go sunway lagoon...but i was shock when i see the price... 45 BUCKS !?!??!?!?! for dry and wet only...T_T but then quite fun la...almost played everything of the dry and wet (5 hours time spent) but something i damm piss off lo...after i played the cup thinge (turning one)...i got headache...my "clever" friend keep asking me go another one...my head is like gonna burst and he keep dragging me (grr) dammit wei...but since everyone so happy, i dun wan to sou heng(cantonese) lo...i just continue ...we played wet first...then we go dry one...my "clever" friend (still) ask us to change clothes to go the dry one....and the dry park also wet game !!!! end up, everyone got wet and got nothing to wear o.O so everyone went to the "clever" friend's house and took our bath + dinner there =D

No comments: