Thursday, November 1, 2007

today is open day. i went to school as usual and sat alone in the class o.O early in the morning, a few parents came to my class already...and my teacher having breakfast XD hehe, but this is not the main thinge. my mom came at 0815 but i din follow her go home because i wanted to listen to the other parents' comments/words they say. i'm glad that i stayed back =D because i learnt something

Mr A : no matter what we (parent/teacher) tell our children...they will never listen to us, they must realise on their own on what they're facing (studies, future, job, family and etc) we can do nothing if our children think that studies is not important, cause it cannot earn money (for now), your diploma, certificate, degree and etc will bring you more money in the future. i felt kinda useless on what i'm doing everyday (playing computer)... now i try to play lesser and make it as my hobby only la... and make myself think that i'm not live to play or play to live.

i waited until 1305 in school cause i cannot go out from the school without a parent XD i came home and took my lunch. i slept until 8pm and woke up for my dinner XD around 10pm i took my bath, after that i on my com lo =D

No comments: