Tuesday, May 25, 2010

college

haha, i started my college life like last week?? and now i'm blogging in the citc of my college... ^^

well... i'm lucky to like know almost all my tutorial ppl already... basically more than 50% of them already knew each other before coming in to this tutorial class... hehe.... cause more than 50 % of them are from pahang and i guess they're from the same secondary school... hehe... it makes my life easier to get to know more ppl because most of them already knew each other... ^^

i'm actually doing my HOMEWORK now cause i forgot bout it for like whole week?? ==" din expect to have homework for now... should remind myeslf to do homework next time already... if not everytime rush in college isn't something good.. haha! it's no longer secondary where you can postpone your due dates and deadlines.. =( used to be lazy and really lazy... guess i really need to start to be hardworking and do all my homeworks.. ^^

No comments: