Thursday, December 17, 2009

never knew

i never knew that you would affect me that much... this few days, i've been doing lots of thinking... i find it funny bout the way how i know you... and it's... such an important event that happened in my life... all this while... i really can't find anything to describe us... until last night... i thought of 2 funny examples.. haha

we're just like a pink guava... i'm the green outside, and you're the pink inside... as i like green and you liked pink... i might look tough and rough but actually i'm sort of soft inside... you look like a special type of guava... that actually really sweet inside... ppl will never know how sweet you are until they get to know you more... maybe... i'm just a lil over protective and sensitive like the pink guava skin... >.< anything happen also can change my colour of skin which is like my mood swing sometimes... haha

another funny example is... you're like the sakuras growing at my bamboo field... same to the pink green concept... sakura... only at japan i suppose? and bamboo... for panda to eat and just fully green... it's funny to think that sakuras will grow on bamboo? haha.... all this while... my life is just like plain green... but you've brought this beautiful bright colour into my life... my field... every time i meet you, you're wearing pink... except for the 1st time we met and 1st time we talked... others.. not too many times, but still.... all pink... hehe.... if you remember la... =) it's really wonderful knowing you in my life...

bout the affect me part... i think i've changed a lot after knowing you, but as for changing to a better side... many things that i wouldn't do last time, i really did them... and... just without you being around when i needed you... it's just... plain loneliness...

sorry for not being there when you needed someone... and sorry for promising i'll be there always while i can't...

No comments: