Tuesday, June 2, 2009

my birthday??

i'm glad that it felt like a birthday this year... enjoyed a lot =) but you'll never see me cry of touching... HAHA !!

had a weird week... i felt like i'm tested??

suddenly appear this feeling, i thought *she* like me
suddenly *he* came and criticize me like i'm some kind of rubbish
suddenly we argued, after i off com, straight cannot connect
3 days without connection, i went through my com, i read back those messages, i've realised, noticed
after everything was like finished?? my com is back to normal??

it seems to be so weird... it's like everything seriously happen for a reason....
i was tested how loyal i am
i was tested how faithful i am towards her
i was tested to realise my mistakes
i was tested to learn how to fix my mistakes

after everything were tested, my life is back to normal ??
it seems like nothing happens although so much happened
am i really tested?? that's only for god to know...
but i'm glad, it has a good ending =) yet another starting...

my thoughts... once again...

No comments: