Monday, May 5, 2008

Do you consider yourself as a good friend??

i keep thinking and also wondering this few days, am i a good friend to my friends??
sometimes i feel so helpless when i see my friend in trouble and i just couldn't help...
or sometimes they have problem they just don't share with me...
sometimes i really feel i failed to be a friend lo... i dun have a shoulder for them to lean or cry on
but they always there for me when i'm facing problems...

i duno why, i just can't be as cheerful as them... they can just cheer up so easily... they can cheer me up in just few seconds but i just can't cheer them up...

Everyone in this whole wide world has their own friends.In any relationships there is always one word 'trust'.If one of your friend share with you one or more of his/her secrets, that means he/she trust you and you shouldn't betray this trust he/she has in you.Friends should always be there for each other. You should always be a good listener and try to console them or giving useful advises if they need to share their problems or feelings with you.Friends should always respect and be frank to each other.This is important because this could prevent any misunderstandings between each other.You should always feel proud whenever your friends are doing well instead of being jealous.You should always forgive and forget each other's wrong doing instead of harbouring the feeling of hatreds.All humans being need friends.Friends are important because they can lighten our burdens,be good listener to our problems,a shoulder to lean on or give us a helping hand. (some text got from someone)

Am i really that bad?? i can't lighten my friends' burdens. whenever they have problems, they dun share with me cause they scared it will disturb me?? or somehow annoy me?? trust me!! it wont..i'm always here to listen... i swear i will anytime =P

No comments: