Monday, December 10, 2007

boring~ boring~ boring~ haiz, since duno how many years ago...many ppl say i'm a BORING type person, i also duno why am i so boring lo, i just duno how to interact lo. i wanted to change but then i duno how!!! or where or which part should i change...sometimes, i just duno what to say lo, or sometimes when ppl talking to me i duno how to giv response lo... i felt like...i'm a failure lo...everytime ppl ask this ask that, my answer only got one, which is I DUNO !!! i also duno why i duno so many stuff, cars~ phones~ games~ studies~ whatever la, i know nothing la... i'm just a lifeless gamer who play games everyday and only know bout the game i playing, other games = DUN ASK ME !!! i duno !!! haiz, i duno should i type this here or not cause like...no one read or even care bout me, but i just wan to express lo...not to act ke lian la...but seriously if you wan me to change or anything...tell me how please... cause i just duno how to solve problems... i just wish some "angels" could save me from my life *dreaming* hope next year when form 5 i'll improve a bit la, haiz... life should be enjoying, having fun and bla... but duno why i feel like, my life so boring!!! someone please tell me what to do la...haiz

No comments: