Saturday, June 12, 2010

11th June 2010 = a WTF day

well, everything were nice until evening time... haiz... there were aunties blocking me ==" 1 dun let me cut her even though i put signal for quite long d, she purposely speed up some more right after i put signal... the other one worse...

i was trying to U-turn but i got forced to the 2nd lane from the right... and at traffic, i try to cut her slowly cause i really have to U-turn... so i signal and slowly move forward, mana tahu she go Gear-1 then move forward also, then looked at me, she smiled then laugh... then her daughter at the back seat also laughing... from her expression, she's telling her daughter that she's not gonna let me go... and she's telling me, dun think you youngsters can drive like how you want... HELLO~ i got forced to mid lane wei, i signal before that, but the other aunty purposely speed up to block me, the other one, purposely move forward to block me... really oh my gosh wei... luckily no accident happen there mann...

haiz... just this 2 incidents made my day miserable... dammit... why can't ppl just let me go?? hello~ i signal already, and i slowly move, not like i purposely drive fast and stop in front of you to force you letting me pass... please lar, i know you're aunty and i'm youngster, but please dun do this kind of stuff again lar... it's so dangerous you know ?!?!? and letting me pass it's like.. just 5seconds!! gosh... i really hate ppl who dun signal... if it's not useful, why the heck they put this thinge?? and what's the point for you to signal when your car already 60% out from your lane!! what the hell mann, human nowadays are getting stupid and lack of logical thinking... haiz... i know everyone think from different view, maybe in their view i'm just some reckless youngster driver...

No comments: